Diadem Forums

[11.04.13] T-ara Soyeon,

ela

So that was the reason for her withdrawal, thanks for sharing this.

Even though it was such a pity she made her debut later than what had should be, it was great she is with T-ara, and be the cheerful vocalist we have.

though i can't say she's my favourite T-ara member, but reading this let me see a different side of Soyeon. Her determination to become a singer, esp to fulfill the wishes of her grandmother & uncle, really shine through. Even though T-ara is not at the position that SNSD is at now, they are slowly steadily climbing up..so i'm happy for her to be happy at where she is now. Let's hope T-ara scale to greater heights this year! Soyeon fighting! T-ara fighting!!

Oh, so that's why she withdrew from SNSD... I think it'd be interesting to see her in SNSD, but in T-ara, she's the best~! Must've been really awkward, meeting the other members though, but I'm glad it's ok now. And pffftt, f(x) are senior group? That's ironically funny

Awww. After being for a trainee for such a long time and even when she was about to debut, she still gave up... That time must've been really hard for her... seeing SNSD debut and got so famous. seeing all her juniors become her seniors. I wonder how it'll be like if she was still with SNSD and not T-ara? But i like the most now - T-ara is T-ara and SNSD is SNSD.