Diadem Forums

[11.04.13] T-ara Soyeon,

ela

she's so witty and talented! although she's quit from snsd, i bet she already destined to be famous!

that's why she can become T-ara member! anyway i like her! although 1st time i know her, i don't really pay much attention towards her!

but i bet she will become 1 of those ex idol who's popular as a singer! like ock ju hyun onnie :D

It was her dream and desire that had her lingering on and the death of her grandmother and uncle that encouraged her.

Really glad that she managed to pull herself back together.

If not there might not be a T-ara at all! <3

And at least she have to share her pay with TWO lesser people! :)

as with the other forum members, i only knew that she withdrew from snsd but that was all.

im glad that there's this translation to tell us the situation. even though she isnt my favourite in t-ara, im starting to like her more and more!

go so yeon!! your grandmother and uncle would be very proud of you!

It was her dream and desire that had her lingering on and the death of her grandmother and uncle that encouraged her.

Really glad that she managed to pull herself back together.

If not there might not be a T-ara at all! :D

And at least she have to share her pay with TWO lesser people! ;)

I'd like to add more:

She gets to share with less people AND she most probably get higher share from CCM (remember SM and DBSK? Somehow I get the feeling Soshi's getting the same treatment).

I'm Glad that they're communicating w/ each other now and they're having a close relationship w/ each other. I really loved T-ara since i've seen their TTL MV and also SNSD. They're one of my fav K-pop idol grps alongside Miss A, Sistar, Orange Caramel, Kara, Secret, f(x) etc.... Btw, May I ask if SoYeon's close to TaeYeon (SNSD)?? I was just wondering if they're some pics existing on the net. I hope there is/are photos/videos existing. I would be glad (spazzing...) over them right now if there are some pics of them two being close with each other on the net.

I also didn't know why she didn't stay with SNSD. Very respectable reasoning behind it and I had no idea SNSD would have a member so much older than the rest. I will have to look for shows where they appear together to see their interaction with each other.

Poor Soyeon. T___T I knew she used to be part of SNSD in their trainee days but I never knew how hard of a time she was having. Well, I'm just glad she has achieved her dreams now at least. She's amazing and I totally love her. ♥ I don't think I've seen some interaction with her and any of the SNSD members though~ I should watch more subbed vids to see if they have. xD Or maybe they haven't in front of the camera... but it's sweet to know she's at least still friendly with SHINee.

wow, this is the first time i've heard about this.. yeah she must have really went through a lot, but luckily she stayed strong and pulled through! i also love SNSD, i can't imagine Soyeon in SNSD or Soyeon w/o in T-ara.. but hey it said that things between them got resolved right?

serious business aside, i really love T-ara x SNSD interactions! for me they are all touchy touchy :D

Aigoo~ >_<

It must have been really hard for Soyeon, considering all of the events that happened to her. :o

It's good that she didn't give up her dreams, and decided to try again.

Soyeon is very talented and very witty, it would've been a big waste if she didn't continue pursuing her dream. :)

Soyeon hwaiting~! ♥