Diadem Forums

[11.04.15] Ham Eunjung, "My husband Lee Jang Woo - no skinship yet!"

☆ 원유란

Ham Eunjung, "My husband Lee Jang Woo - no skinship yet!"

201104151417041001_1.jpg201104151417041001_2.jpg

Recently in MBC's "We Got Married", T-ara's Eunjung has been fitted with a great husband, handsome and tall Lee Jang Woo.

Ham Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo's first meeting was highly anticipated by the audience, with large expectations as the replacements of the popular Jo Kwon - Ga In and Yong Hwa - Seo Hyun couples.

With Lee Jang Woo's known playful personality and Ham Eunjung's chic image, views questioned how much skinship could be initiated as interest in this topic surfaced. So far, they've only had minor contact, such as high-fives.

When asked about skinship, Ham Eunjung appeared to be shy. "Once, our hands came into contact for about three seconds, but it felt so unnatural, that I asked Lee Jang Woo to let go. I'm normally pretty cool about skinship, but this time, it seemed a bit too early."

Ham Eunjung could not seem to hold in her laughter while talking about skinship with Lee Jang woo. It seems as though maried life is quite exciting for the two.

But at the same time, when informed that the Khuntoria couple back hugged and the Adam couple even kissed, Eunjung was asked whether she thought that these skinships could ever be performed by her, she exclaimed, "No!" and then added, "Did they really kiss on the lips?" Unable to believe it.

Eunjung says, "We've had minor skinship some times. I even started to count how many times we've had them. I never thought to refuse his skinship, but I just don't want to go that fast. Lee Jang Woo is really playful and jokes a lot. I don't think we'll kiss like the Jo Kwon Ga In couple, but we will work our way slowly and naturally.

Ham Eunjung, seeing the disappointed looks on the reporter's faces, gave a funny reaction, saying "How could I just initiate skinship, without hesitation?"

Ham Eunjung in "We Got Maried" is able to show her feminine and laid-back self throughout the show. She and Lee Jang Woo are able to attract the interest of the audience, as viewer ratings jump. Their 100% sincere personalities will continuously appear in the future of their virtual marriage.

Source: http://www.t-arafan.com/

Written by: 전원

Translated by: ☆ 원유란

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly ^__^ I AGREE WITH EUNJUNG! That Whatever Eunjung's FAKE! Couples Better not be touching her! If i see him do that.. OUUU..... I'mma Hate him..LOL, There nothing i can do much about if they skinship O__O I'm fine but and back huggies or Kisses, I'mma start crap and hating..LOL On that Dued!! Ouuuu!! STAY AWAY FROM EUNJUNG!! >_____:D Hwaiting By The Way.. Hehe (:

Yeah its the sensible thing to do, no need to rush into things.. (my wish is for them to not have skinship at all >.<) anyways I enjoyed the first episode of them... EunJeong was too cute >.<... her husband sure knows how to control a women though

Oh my, he cant wait until to hug Eunjung !!! Take it easy man, she have a lot of fan's boy looking at you (he will get it, if he make Eunjung unhappy) !!!

haha i think that's not his fault to begin with, try to put yourself in his shoes, Eun Jung is just too cute and adorable, anybody want to hug her :D

LOL I think what she is saying is fair, its hard enough to start physical stuff in a normal relationship never mind being view by whole of Korea and internationally too. its a lot of pressure, its better when they are comfortable and actually mean it rather than what they think people want.