Diadem Forums

[11.04.15] Ham Eunjung, "My husband Lee Jang Woo - no skinship yet!"

☆ 원유란

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She seems to be getting more comfortable with the touching with each passing episode, but she still doesn't hold his hand for long. After watching the preview for Ep. 7 though, he's gonna have a lot of angry fans of hers on his case for awhile it looks like.... :)

Looking back now at this post, I think they do need to take some time to slow things down a little. HAHA

Its not that I'm jealous or what, but I don't really think they are gonna end up like the Adam couple.

Even though, as much as I really hope to . .

Anw! I watch them everyweek!

replacements for Adam and YongSeo couple? I think no one can replace them. but Campus Couple have their own charms. so I think saying that they are "replacements" is a bit unfair. I enjoyed watching Adam couple and I love YongSeo couple. but Campus couple has its own way of doing things and moves on a different pace. they are not replacements.

pfftt they are a lot more comfy together now lol they seem to be more at ease...i full believe they are more like the Jokwon and GaIn couple with familiarity with each other....im betting on at least a kiss on the cheek.... maybe, MAYBE lips if they get very comfortable together