Diadem Forums

[11.04.18] T-ara appointed as the new exclusive models of iRiver

nathaniel

T-ara appointed as the new exclusive models of iRiver

2011041901001790200128671.jpg

Popular idol girl group T-ara has been chosen as the exclusive models for the popular MP3 brand iRiver on the 18th.

T-ara will release teaser ads, auction star events, and fans signings as the new face of iRiver and through various activities will meet with the consumers.

Because of T-ara's lively and colorful personalities and because they're loved with a variety of different ages, iRiver sensed T-ara will be able to strengthen the brand image and then receive and effect of favorable brand impressions.

The Director of Sales and Marketing for iRiver Korea said, "T-ara's stylish/sophisticated appeal goes good with iRiver's image and is why they were chosen as models. The T-ara members will each utilize their colorful personalities to reach the consumers through a variety of different activities."

Meanwhile, T-ara is busy preparing for their Japan promotions and Qri and Eunjung have been cast in the KBS1 drama, "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje".

Source: Nate / Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of T-ara's lively and colorful personalities and because they're loved with a variety of different ages, iRiver sensed T-ara will be able to strengthen the brand image and then receive and effect of favorable brand impressions.

that's our girls alright..

their colorful personalities really makes people love them..

t-ara fighting

T-ara look so pretty and cute :D

and Boram is so cute,, i know that Boram is small but i didn't know that she's that tiny....... but in a good way because i really find her so cute that i want to pinch her cheeks........ hehe she look like she's the maknae........

i absolutely agree with iRiver in terms of their opinions about T-ara, sooo totally true, i'm glad they're advertising for this company that appreciates them and uses all the great capibilities T-ara has and promotes them, i used to have an iRiver mp3 but broke it ehhehehhe, but T-ara looks great as the company's models,

BET ITS GOING TO BE A HUGE SUCCESS :D

you go girls :L