Diadem Forums

[11.04.18] T-ara, 3 months and 3 billion made as CF models!

nathaniel

T-ara, 3 months and 3 billion made as CF models!

st_1303095541_-1831140768_0.jpg

Girl group T-ara has made over 3 billion won (approx. 2.7 million USD) over the past 3 months through CF contracts.

T-ara has had CFs for Spris, iRiver, Shin Ramyun, Crown Mountain, Windysoft, Look Optical and various other products, hitting the jackpot as CF advertisement models.

T-ara's agency said, "In addition to being singers, T-ara is involved in dramas, movies, and other entertainment, creating a highly appealing image for the public and becoming approached by a variety of companies because they can appeal to anyone. Food, clothes, games, glasses, cosmetics, etc, they were given the opportunity to model for many diverse products."

T-ara debuted in July 2009 with their track "Lies" and later gained attention for their popular hits, "Bo Peep Bo Peep", "I Go Crazy Because of You" "Like The First Time" "Why Are You Like This?" and "Yayaya". In addition to singing, they're active in various fields such as CFs, dramas, films and variety.

Meanwhile, T-ara is busy gearing up for Japan and Qri and Eunjung have taken a role in the KBS1 drama, "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to hear that the girls are doing well and racking up those cash XD... they're hard work paid off, now I only hope that they dont tire themselves, cause health is still the most important thing... can't stand the thought of them falling sick especially EunJeong >.<