Diadem Forums

[11.04.18] T-ara, 3 months and 3 billion made as CF models!

nathaniel

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OBVIOUSLY, our girl's advertising is worth that much, i mean they are totally awesome :D but WOW ! what a large sum of money, and WOW the girl look great advertising the for iriver as well, it makes me wonder if T-ara can make this much money from advertising one company, i wonder what other korean groups can make as well, i mean WOW !!

That's awesome that they're getting to be so popular and getting these opportunities! And I really like that CCM is working hard to get all the members out there in different areas that they have interest in besides just music. The other thing I like is that they're willing to re-invest in the company with the new Coffee House chains and letting the girls invest in them as well to bring in even more money and more fans.

T-ara (especially Eunjung!) Fighting!!!! :)

woah, 3 billion won :) , but i think most of it will go to CCM, coz they've spent so much for t-ara promotional, wardrobe, dorm, and other daily expenses,

but it's good to hear that T-ara've become lot more popular, they deserve to be so, coz they've work so hard

T-ara ! Hwaiting!!!