nathaniel

[11.04.18] T-ara, 3 months and 3 billion made as CF models!

wow. i'm glad that the girls are doing well and they're always active. somehow.... i want them to take a rest like having a vacation together with tbe members or their family

Good to hear.. it shows that T-ara is getting lots of attention from others haha..

It's worth with their hardship...i hope they dont have problems like kara now..T-ara Hwaiting~

Wow!! T-ara is making cash i'm happy for them, i hope each member get's a fare share ,like eunjung said they do divide the money they make in cf's and whoever actually does the cf gets the most money laugh.gif

Omooooo~

I am so happy right now~ *proud fanboy*

I'm really glad that our princesses are getting more and more known.

But more than CF-dols, it would be much much better if they would be really known as Kpop idols. :)

I hope more sponsors would approach them for endorsements!

T-ara hwaiting~! ♥♥♥

surely Tiara's popularity is rising a lot these days, and yeah, they really derserved it...

Eunjung has another new drama??wow, can't wait to watch it, hope Jiyeon can act in a new drama as well~

That's a very large amount of money!!!! If I can atleast have a 1Million I will spend it wisely and make a business.......But the way they looks they didn't look like they were earning a billions of money... By the way is it in dollars or in won?

i dont think they will get as much as its reported. you know that they must 1st pay their debt to the company 1st.. i mean for the production of album, their training period its not for free.. that why at the end of the day they only get a little from what they are supposed to get.. poor idol.. :D

WOW. that is ALOT of money. i bet mnet is delighted with all the endorsements. the girls are doing so well and successful. their popularity shot up like in year :P

i hope that they do stay healthy though! manager oppas, please take good care of them ^^