Diadem Forums

[11.04.22] Lee Jangwoo's explosion of jealousy to Supernova's Geonil "Ham Eunjung is mine!"

bokchoi

Lee Jangwoo's explosion of jealousy to Supernova's Geonil "Ham Eunjung is mine!"

201104221056001001_1.JPG

For the first time since getting married to his virtual wife, T-ara Eunjung, actor Lee Jangwoo has suddenly expressed explosive jealousy.

On the April 23 broadcast of MBC's "We Got Married" (WGM) the Jangwoo-Eunjung couple will go on their first trip together to Kyungbok Youngduk. In prepeartion of the trip, Eunjung pulled an all-nighter the night before preparing lunchboxes, which left a deep impression on Jangwoo.

However, in their downtime, Eunjung briefly talked about her husband for the KBS1 Drama "King Geunchogo," Supernova's Geonil, which made Jangwoo uncomfortable.

On top of that, Eunjung revealed that she had a friendly relationship with Geonil prior to her debut, even having a Senior-Junior relationship from their university. Eunjung also shared a picture of the two together from the filming site, which showed a heartwarming pose, causing Jangwoo to become insecure.

How will Jangwoo deal with the sudden appearance of a rival in Geonil? Watch the broadcast to find out.

Source: Nate

Translated by: bokchoi @ Diadem

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol..JangWoo is jealous and i guess

he really dosen't feel insecure.

Since his virtual wife Eunjung is a

beautiful lady.Everyone loves Eunjung^^

But its good that Eunjung and Geonil

are good friends.

Can't wait to watch the next episod^^

LOL geonil got mentioned?? no worries Jangwoo. Geonil is ours <3

besides, eunjung and geonil were just good friends. you as a husband should consider that. haha

so cute and somehow this kinda fun to watch. looking forward on that episode!