Diadem Forums

[11.04.22] Lee Jangwoo's explosion of jealousy to Supernova's Geonil "Ham Eunjung is mine!"

bokchoi

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahaha.

This is unavoidable... especially since both Eunjung and Geonil are from the same agency. I can understand the feeling of Jang Woo. I mean, Geonil is tall and handsome and stuff... any guy would feel uncomfortable when their girlfriend, or in this case, "wife" gets too close to him.

it would be really fun to see how would Geonil react to Jang Woo comments and actions though. haha.

NGAWWWW, HOW CUTE IS THAT, omomomom, love the couple, and its totally Eunjung to make the lunch and Jangwoo sure is lucky guy to get to eat Eunjung's food, and ahahahhaha loving this show, especially this couple, soo early in the show and affection is already shown :D

less than three manggss, :D this is awesome

lol if Jang Woo is jealous now when Eunjung only talked about Geonil & seeing a picture of them together then i can't imagine what would be his reaction when they have their housewarming party and Eunjung invited DH cast (especially Taec, Soohyun & Wooyoung) and Geonil himself w/ the Supernova....... haha I'm sure he'd be very jealous when he see how Eunjung was so close to them.......

but i wonder if Jang Woo would invite 24/7 cuz i'm sure T-ara would be present.... and No Min Woo is 24/7 member and T-ara collaborated w/ him in YaYaYa MV.......