Diadem Forums

[11.04.26] T-ara's Hyomin, Challenge on Horror Movie

dianapetrina

T-ara's Hyomin, Challenge on Horror Movie. A clash with Eunjung.

tn_1303787943_-919297926_0.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin started her screen challenge with a casting from a horror movie.

According to the agency, the horror movie will be out on August with the title 'Gisaeng Ryung'. She will act as a cheerful high schooler who have the key of all problems in the movie. That's how she will debut as a movie actor.

T-ara member called Eunjung also acted in a horror movie called 'White' and will be out on June. Their agency expected that there will be a clash in the screen between 'White' and 'Gisaeng Ryung'.

'Gisaeng Ryung' is a movie about someone who died unjustly, and her/his soul entered another body. Another content of the movie is terrible murder cases. Director of this movie is Yang Yunho who also directed some other movies like 'Grand Prix', 'Mask', 'Holiday', 'Wind's Fighter', etc.

Hyomin who is currently attending Department of Performing Arts at Sungkyunkwan University showed her acting as a cheerful high schooler in a successful drama 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho'.

Source: Nate

Written by: dianapetrina @ Diadem

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yes! I always did think Hyomin had the perfect horror movie scream (after hearing her scream several times on Invincible Youth, lol).

I'm looking forward to both movies but admittedly I'm more excited for Hyomin's, as it is also her first ever movie. :]

OH GOODIE! I was looking forward to seeing Hyomin acting, her acting in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is so minimal!

But GOSH! I think T-ara members are fans of horror movies!

Eunjung: Death Bell 1 and White

Jiyeon: Death Bell 2

Hyomin: Gisaeng Ryung

Cool :D Really looking forward to the screenings :)

Oh T-ara why you do this to me ? first , Jiyeon now EunJung and Hyomin ?

I hate HORRORS ! T-T Because I get scared too easily

but yet if it's for my T-ara , I will watch it for sure just like Hon & Death bell 2

<div><div style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-left: 4px; font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 9pt; "><div>OMYGAWD</div></div></div>

OMGAWD.. this is super goooooooooodd news!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been waiting for Hyomin to starr in a movie.. HAHAHA it seems like almost all t-ara members started out form a horror movie?? HAHA

Jiyeon: Death Bell 2 and Soul(drama series, however)

EunJung: Death Bell 1 and white

oh and jiwon apeared in death bell 1 too!!!

ITS HYOMINS TURN!! Muahahahaha!

My princess Hyomin Jjang.... this years will become T-ara Years... although not in Music... I hope all t-ara member can spread the wings in many other like become actress... so T-ara will be forever... T-ara Fighting!!!!