dianapetrina

[11.04.26] T-ara's Hyomin, Challenge on Horror Movie

i loooove horro movies especially the asian tipe!! because its more real.... t-ara really loves horror movies .. because other girls acts in other movies too ... like death bell

horror not my genre, but since hyomin and eunjoung played in 2 different movies, of course i want to see the movies

cant wait till summer this year

Don't understand why they love horror movies *o*

I'm not good at watching horror movie ^^" But I'll definately watch their movies!!!

Hyomin & Eunjung fighting!!!

T-ara sure seem to love their horror movies. Although I'm not a big fan of the horror genre I wouldn't mind making an exception for these movies. =P

T-ara does do a lot of horror movies. As much as I love T-ara, I will never watch a horror movie, especially Asian ones...those are extremely scary, like disturbing, paranoid scary. O.o

hyomin is really great actress....she can act well...i really love to see different side of her....really love to see her acts in my girlfriend is gumiho....its hillarious

I can not wait for this movie!! Looking forward to Hyomin's movie. Biased much? lol. I gotta see those acting skills. Plus i love horror movies!

I really cannot wait to watch Eunjung and Hyomin's horror movie! If they were to be screen in Singapore, I will be the first few to catch them! =)

Oh nooo~~~ why T-ara's members always playing in horror.. Didnt they want to try another genre?

i'm deadly scary when i watched Death Bell, with Eunjung and Jiyeonnie appear in there.. Please.. no horror.. sad.gif hiks hiks