Diadem Forums
blumblum

[11.04.27] T-ara's Soyeon-Ahn Youngmin overcome 8 year age difference for duet

T-ara's Soyeon-Ahn Youngmin overcome 8 year age difference for duet

PP11042600050.JPG2571ytw.jpg

Popular music and lyrics composer Ahn Youngmin will debut as a singer.

Ahn Youngmin will release his album using his name called "A-FAMILY". The title track, "Song For You" is a song that he has written, composed and arranged himself, known to be a "Sweet love song".

By arranging the track, he was able to participate in the song and so finally achieved his dream as a singer. In this track Ahn Young-min has come together with the girl group main vocalist, T-ara's Soyeon, who is 8 years younger, and here performed a duet.

Ahn Youngmin is a composer, lyricist, music arranger and now is fulfilling his dreams of becoming a singer by participating in "Song for You" and revealing it. Previously, he has even trained to become a singer for 5 years before he became a composer, but now as a composer he has produced music with SG Wannabe, Seeya, and T-ara.

The teaser for "Song For You" has been released, and feels the warmth of acoustic guitars and pianos, a relaxing feeling medium-tempo ballad. The full track will be released on the 28th of April.

Source: Sportsseoul | Nate

Translated by: Blumblum and nathaniel @ TIARADIADEM

aHH!! Just Like Me and Eunjung 8 Years apart! I'm really looking foward to This Song!~ It Has Been GRREAT! Glad he chose T-ara ^__^ WOOHOO! I Saw the teaser and Soyeon's Voice was just bombing the place (: Hwaiting Singers!!~:lol: And T-ara and Soyeonie!

I watched the teaser, its sounds heavenly nice!

Hm, cant wait for the full song tomorrow,

considering his previous songs,

I hope it will make a a hit..

cool.gif

Yay it was about time that Soyeon shine through her own individual activity! She doesn't get enuff attention as the main vocalist. The teaser sounds amazing, not autotuned like hyomins song haha :lol:

Everytime i read something about T-ara or any member, i get goosebumps of joy. lol

It's nice to know, they have their own things to do besides T-ara, but i hope they rest up well too and i hope to see them all again soon!

T-ara Fighting!

i have watched the teaser.. thats a nice song..

i love the melody very much..

love soyeon eonnie s angel voice too..

its make me press the replay button many times..

kk..

Haha! Age difference doesn't matter actually. Soyeon unnie is already a great singer and

to be featured with Youngmin oppa who is a composer is already good enough!

Cant wait for the full song! It's gonna be awesome! :D

Wahhhh, it sounds like its going to be a very calm and soulful song sigh ~ (in a good way) i can't wait to hear it, i wonder if its ballad or not but oh well, if Soyeon is in it, its probably awesome, and what does age have to do with this, i guess the more older the more mature but i dunno, FIGHTING SOYEON AND YOUNGMIN <_<

I don't get what their age difference has got to do with anything. <_<

Anyways, Soyeon~!! :lol:_<3

I thought the song would be a solo with that guy just producing, but aish.. turns out to be a duet.

Oh well, crossing my fingers for more Soyeon :lol:

i listen to the teaser, soyeon voice is so heavenly great.

i can listen to it thousands of time without getting bored of it, go go soyeon unnie

cant wait for the release, its today everyone