Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who caught your attention first?

iamjennie

We all have our favorite members I'm sure, but who was it that caught your attention first? Was it your favorite member?

Well, the first person that caught my attention was Ji Yeon simply because I was reading some info on Seeya, and Ji Yeon was mentioned. Also the fact that she looks like Kim Tae Hee (which i absolutely like) was a bonus.

But...my fav member is Hyomin...

Did yours change?

for me .. it was hyomin too .. she definitely caught my attention..

she looks like sica.. and i thought that time i saw here in FTI's MV " Heaven" ..and i was addicted to that MV

jiyeon caught my attention because of the wonen's generation

Guest GirlGotSoul

Jiyeon because of how everyone kept saying she looked like Kim Tae Hee, then

Hyo Min because of her close similarity to looking like Jessica from SNSD. My favorites

aren't Jiyeon or Hyo Min (although I love them) but they're the ones that caught my

eye first.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jiyeon^^

at first i admit i was irritated with her being on the spotlight all the time, with no emphasis to everyone else before debut. i couldn't see what was so special with the girl being shoved in the center stage always by mnet.

lol but for some reason i noticed her more often when t-ara officially debuted at last. while it's true she hasn't reached the same dancing or singing skills as her some of her unnies have, she's not bad either. after all, she still has a lot more time to improve and go a long way compared to before.

second to that is soyeon. i wasn't interested to her because of her history with snsd, i noticed her dancing and singing skills. and also, she's the only one who looks grumpy and would certainly fit the title of hbic in t-ara xD