Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who caught your attention first?

iamjennie

For me it was Eunjung,first time i saw her i didn't know she was in T-ara or anything it was only that cute actress on coffee house. Time later i was reading an article about we got married, a program that i wasn't interested in. It was the episode she went to a club with Jang Woo,and the DJ played rolly polly and knew in that moment she was in a girl group,but couldn't recognize her as the same virl of coffee house.

After that episode i looked out T-ara on youtube and it was crazy because of hou and she was so amazing aand her personality on WGM waa so nice that I couldn't help it and became her fan and started to love T-ara because of their talent, songs and personalities.

But my eyes are always on Eunjung.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... the first one who caught my attention is non other than Rian from DH2... and it all started there... my love for Jiyeon and to T-ara... but i still don't know why i shifted to Soyeon... haha it is just that my heart might be longing for Ssyo and jiyeon is the bridge haha XD

i saw because of you i go crazy mv on tv and i immediately admired jiyeon. i had a hard time trying to differentiate between jiyeon and boram at first. they kinda look alike in that mv. after that jiyeon became my bias for a long time.. t-ara became my top 3 favourite kpop group. after watching running man hyomin became my bias and jiyeon second. i had never liked eunjung because of the the role she played in white: the cursed melody movie and dream high drama. i guess her acting rly got to me. but after the controversy i am now starting to like her alot and qri and soyeon too..

It was Eunjung that caught my attention first, she has beautiful eyes. And her acting stands out - she was clearly the most skillful actor in Dream High. She brought me in to T-ara, but once I started paying attention to all the members, I was drawn to Boram. She's the one I always look for now.