Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who caught your attention first?

iamjennie

Qri caught my eyes first, i can't really explain it but i love the fact that she is cute without even putting effort in it. She is also always so quiet, for some weird reason that made her appeal more to me.

After looking them up properly i fell in love with Soyeon and still am.

• 1 month later...

Boram..boram...boram!!! Haha...I like her the first time I saw her. And the first thing that I thought is that she was the 'maknae' but to be actually the oldest on the group. I'll say it was unexpected and quite shocking. LOL

---> but the most shocking is that her voice is so different from what you could expect for a small person/small build people...I thought her voice would be cute but it was rather husky and mature-like. That trait made me admire her more and more. Personally all T-ara members are talented and amazing...so to me there's no such thing as "if not for her,there won't be T-ara",this kind of thing or saying annoys me a lot. 

Visually Eunjung and Hyomin caught my attention first but as I listened to T-ARA more, Soyeon's voice was a real hook. Her voice has a strong robust quality that other idols lack and gives T-ARA their distinct sound. Then Eunjung and Hyomin's voices began to stand out more too. They're all pretty amazing though. ♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MY DINOSAUR JIYEONIEE

She was the reason why i got into T-ara in the first place. I still remember randomly watching one of their Cry Cry performances and i thought that jiyeon was so beautiful and flawless. Well, now i'm still not sure who is my bias but it's either jiyeon/eunjung now

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's not so simple it seams.

First I have seen Day by days Drama version. Hyomin was really beautiful there.

But at that time I didn't care about pop in general and didn't realize what T-ara was. For me it was just a good short movie. And I liked the songs. At that time it was really difficult for me to recognize them, it took a long time before I understand that Dany and Eunjung played the same character, and confused Jiyeon with others.

In fact I was more on drama then. It was when I discovered Running Man that I began to interest in kpop, especially for Suzy's smile. So fist came miss A then rapidly other main groups. But strangely not T-ara. It's only when I watched Dream High in which I discovered Eunjung (the best ever) that I entered T-ara's world. It was during Number 9 period.

The voice of Soyoung, and the great attitude of Jiyeon in Roly Poly achieved me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hyomin with her red hair in Day by Day and then my baby dino Jiyeon and her sexy yellow hair XD

Well to be fair, I used to only listen to music for music and wasn't crazy about celebrities, but it's funny because I liked T-ara songs, especially the R&B ones T.T then I suddenly got into kpop and drama later in life so I watched Dream High 2 (in 2015 haha, I know I am way out of date) and Jiyeon made me fall for her, then I start watching SBS Heroes about her and then pretty much the rest is history... :)

1yRyVA.gif

ACbUWe.gif

• 1 month later...

Jiyeon caught my attention first on Roly Poly Then (sexy style on stage) Hyomin, short hair Eunjung Then cute Boram, Soyeon, Qri Then Hwayoung At first I can't remember their names by only watch MV and performance. Only after I watch variety show (4 years later lol) I recognize their unique individual personality