Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who caught your attention first?

iamjennie

• 2 weeks later...

oohh..i think im still fresh in t-ara since i have known them during their day by day mv.... and HYOMIN caught my attention because of her pink hair like anime and she smiled like kim hyun joong (just a bit) and i like her sexy body (oohh.. sexy sexy)... and I even love her more when i finally knew all of them .. and she is my bias..ultimate bias to be exact

[HYOMIN FOREVER]

• 2 weeks later...

First its eunjung because of her bubbly personality in her drama. She's the one who introduced me to t-ara. She's my top bias until jiyeon stole the spot when i watch heroes and dream high 2. She's just to dorky and lovable in heroes! Then in dream high i just infatuated by her singing romeo and juliet with jinwoon😘

Eunjung caught my attention first. It was one of the live performances during their Bo peep x 2 days and I was captivated by her short hair and good looks. Yeah, back then she looked the most distinctive to me. Later when I came to the conclusion that they weren't mere clones of one another (give a man a break ok?), my bias shifted over to Hyomin. I was bought over by her charms and dorkish charisma. Ahreum's starting to grow on me now - good singing and pleasant personality. Never been much of a Jiyeon fan really.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

EunJung in the video ''I go crazy because of you''. It was her Haircut. Why the hair? I remember when i was in School 5th grade I liked a 6th grade girl she had also black hair in the same length and not to forget Maki Goto, the first singer I really loved, in' ' fly away'' her cut was also quiet similar. So EunJung got clearly a big recognition bonus. Threw her personal note and the interesting makeup style added to the haircut she fascinated me. I remember collecting pictures of EunJung especially with this style. Today I have no favorite member I like them all because i love their music.

Hwayoung in 'Day by Day'. Because of her cool hairstyle(which also made me confuse her with Eunjung at times) that fit her greatly and distinctive voice that was distinctive, especially since CCM autotunes the non rapping members' voices in such a way that it's hard to tell there are several people singing. And her parts were longer than the others' so she stood out more.

Hyomin's horrible editing did not help any of the members stand out though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a 'fan,' probably Jiyeon first, because she has a very unique look. I got into T-ara during Bo Peep, so I don't feel like there's particularly a stand-out member vocally in that song. Before that though, I remember thinking Hyomin was really cute! That was back when there were stupid rumors about her getting surgery to look like SNSD's Jessica (they never even looked alike, wtf) so I looked her up.

• 2 weeks later...