Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who caught your attention first?

iamjennie

I think it was Eunjung in the first Bo Peep performance I ever saw saw, although I could be terribly wrong...I haven't learned all of their names and faces yet ): But assuming each one sings the same parts of the songs, it's the girl who sings the first "I'm so sorry" in the chorus in Bo Peep performances O=

For me it's definitely Boram. I first noticed her as well as T-ara on the Sweet Girls show, of course back then I wasn't a fan yet. I noticed how short she was and a little (and I mean it in a cute way) frumpy looking, basically she looked different from the rest of the girls. And when she won the race at the end I just found that cute and unexpected. Jiyeon comes close because I kept seeing her in all kinds of looks and hairstyles that I thought, who is that girl with the weird eyes? They need to stop messing with her hair. LoL

This probably could have been a poll. <3

Honestly, I'm still new to T-ara and the only person that could have possibly caught my attention (and did) is Hyomin because I only started to get interested in T-ara after watching her on Invincible Youth. I'm going to start getting used to the other girls as well though, since I really enjoy this group's songs. :D