Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How long did it take you to learn their names?

iamjennie

Got hooked on them when I first watched their Lies MV... but didnt bother with their names at that time.. fell in love afer seeing i go crazy because of you.. and learn their names in like 10 min... although not all their full name but sufficient enough to yell their names if I ever meet the IRL XD

First, I look at their debut pictures (the time they sing Good Person with 5 members ^^).

I actually get.......SHOCK O.O

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THE SAME PERSON =.="

But when I saw the next pic (the one for I go crazy because of you), I finally recognize each person ^^

EunJung caught my attention first on that picture (cauze her hair is the most different ^^)

But I remembered Qri's name first ^^ (but don't know how to spell =.=")

Then I spent 2, 3 days to remember all their names ^^

Now I even remember the full name of each person >"<

I'm not sure how long did I take to remember all the members' name. I think maybe 2 or 3 weeks.

At first I looked at the BPBP picture, I really like Qri's face, so I ask my friend what her name is. Then I surf the net to see more picture of her, I recognize that she has a mole on her nose ^^

Then I was looking for T-ara song and began to love them :x

After that, I try to learn all their names: Eunjung (she is my friend big idol, so I can remember her name quickly ^^), Boram, Soyeon, Jiyeon, Hyomin (I'm not sure who I'd remember earlier) and finally, Hwayoung (of course =)) )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/s: I'm a new member here. I'm a Vietnamese fan, so my English is not very good. I usually have mistakes in spelling, grammar. So I hope you will help me to improve my Eng. Anyway, love to meet all you guy! :x

• 2 weeks later...

learning their names was actually quite easy cos i watched them on a show ;3 so yeah i learnt them in like an hour which is a record for me ^^v

but seriously learning all of super juniors names and whos in what sub group, now thats a challenge! 3 whole months!! ==

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It didn't take me long to learn their names. I just had trouble matching their names with their faces.

Like once I got their names matched up in one video, they looked completely different in another and I'm sitting there wondering, "Ok who's who now? =_+" ... they all looked the same!

• 3 weeks later...