Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How long did it take you to learn their names?

iamjennie

Not much, I really "meet" some members before the band, so I knew already them. Jiyeon , Hyomin and Eunjung.

The others were easy! But I was constantly spelling Hwa's name wrong.. mianhae~~

But they are really different , and from the beginning they have different styles, sooo yeah :DD

• 1 month later...

It took me about a month. Watching and re-watching MVs helped a lot :)

Wow,you learned their name by watching MVs?It will never work for me,LOL

Because,it music videos,the scene tend to switch every 2-3 seconds so it hard for me to learn know who is who.So,whenever I want to learn their name and recognize their face,I watch their variety shows and the first variety show that I watched was Hello Baby.It took me only 2 episodes to learn their names and faces.

However,differentiate their voices in a song is a bit troublesome in the beginning but now,it's like a piece of cake,LOL.

• 1 month later...

in the first time seeing T-ara, I like Hyomin immediately. But at that time, I can't distinguish between Hyomin and Jiyeon. I don't know why I had mistaken like that, maybe because at that time these two girls had the same long wavy hair. That's why I decided to remember clearly their names and their face. I remember all T-ara members' names in 1 day due to their various performances B)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it took me very long time to know them well ... i only knew Hyomin and i was only planning only to know Hyomin.. and i didn't pay attention to the rest of t-ara members before.. but i decided to learn their names... I was able to know Jiyeon and Eunjung so easily (but honestly speaking, i used to pronouce eunjung as "YunJung") keke~ i was confused with Sso and Boram really, and i always forget Qri's name (that's why i used her mole to easily remember her... ) ... but when i watched hello baby, then i learned all their names...

• 2 weeks later...

It actually didn't take me that long. Their names are actually pretty different from each other and they are not that long or difficult. The one that took me the most time to learnt was Eunjung, probably because it's the longest. I guess it was because I was already used to kpop and korean names and they don't look alike either, their faces are pretty different from each other and unique.

• 4 weeks later...

I remembered posting in this thread before, but I don't see my posting here now. So, I'll try to recall what I wrote in here, . . .

It took me about five minutes to learn all seven members names. Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung I knew and recognized before, however it was the other four members I had to learn about in the summertime of 2009. Like it surprised me that Hwayoung's family name is "Ryu". But with a different meaning from the Japanese definition. Boram was the easiest to learn, next to Qri, then followed by Soyeon. Each member has a beautiful face to match their names. I don't know why I keep telling myself that Boram and Soyeon look like close sisters.