Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How long did it take you to learn their names?

iamjennie

took me a day or so to remember their names.

i remembered jiyeon one cause she was the one that caught my attention.

soyeon was cause she was a pre-debut snsd member.

boram due to her size.

eunjung cause she's the leader.

hyomin and qri was the last 2 members i could remember.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really remember though.

In the Lies era, I can only recognized Jiyeon because I didn't really pay attention to them at that time. But when they promoted Bo Peep Bo Peep and when Hyomin joined IY, I gained interest and started to find more infos about them. I think I learned their names in like, IDK, a day? Cos I watched their videos and stuff, that way, it's easier to recognize them, and they don't look much like each other, so yea, it wasn't hard. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think Qri, Jiyeon and Boram were the hardest for me to name by face. Surprisingly, I started to really like Jiyeon after God of Study and I Go Crazy Because of You.

Hyomin being easiest to remember for me. Eunjung because she's the leader and Soyeon who seems to be the lead vocalist.

It took me untill the TTL 2 D: Mostly because TTL was the song that made me like T-ara a lot, but it didn't have all members, so I had to wait until TTL 2. About the names - idk why, but Soyeon name was the most difficult to remember. Now I don't have any problems, either with names or faces :3