Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How long did it take you to learn their names?

iamjennie

it's so easy for me to remember all their names. hahaha

it took only maybe 20 minutes. lol

it's easy for me to remember all of them because i already remember names of all Super Junior members, SNSD members, so 6 was not so much for me. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh, it didn't take me long~~~ watching TTL 3 times and reading their profiles~~~ Then bam, I got it~

Well, T-ara is easy to recognize tho, because each girl has her own unique charm/beauty.

Or maybe because I have good memory.... I mean it took me a day to remember all of AKB48's names (and some rankings) so 6 is wayyy too easy.

honestly i figure out their names in less than a minute except that i don't know which is which except hyomin(bcuz of IY) it took me awhile more than any other kpop girl group...i usually discover girl group through their song...to get to know them, i watch their music video... bo peep bo peep and i go crazy because of you didn't actually do any good for me...(especially in i go crazy mv every 2 sec the camera switch to other person and it had that flash lights) i actually feel going blind...bcuz i really want to now these girls and i keep repeating the mv and stare at the monitor very close...so yeah that didn't help until i watch t-ara world...i think it took me a week..i also view their profile through soompi and other site but not until i watch t-ara world to get to know their faces...and its worth it... :P

It took me a while to learn their names.

I was constantly watching their Lies MV...but that didn't really help cause most of them had long hair, which helped in confusing the hell out of me. But for some odd reason, I could always pick out Hyomin.

I finally learnt ALL their names when TTL came out :)

Haha i have to emmit that it took me 2-3 days i wasnt a real fan yet until i saw "I GO CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOU" music video,I thought..DAMN I NEED TO KNOW THEM MORE!!

and i found this website!! ^FAN WEBSITE^(diadem)

AND YEAH,2-3 days just to learn thier names,and The first person that caught my eye was Unnie eunjeong^^

I had a basic grasp of their names after seeing their pictures in the photobook which came with the Breaking Heart repackage... then correlated that with MVs and Variety appearances. (I was aware of them before this... i even followed their debut but didn't make much of it... I guess i got on the bandwagon at the start of this year)

To be honest, i differentiated them with their noses, not their hair. (Jiyeon has a very pretty nose XP) Except for Eunjung who always stood out to me at first (tall with short hair <3)

Oh and Hyomin... i always knew her from Invincible Youth so no trouble there.

at first, when they still had their long hair in good person and lies... i had trouble figuring them apart from one another xD

but when TTL came out, i slowly learned their name....

but really, i couldn't put the name to the faces till I Go Crazy Because of You xD (i know, i'm uberly slow sometimes, i don't know how i managed with other korean groups)

When I saw their debut stage..

OMFG they looked all the same

Maybe I noticed Soyeon first because she sings the most and she had this 'expressionless' face while singing LOL

But maybe, after they finished Lies promotions, and started with TTL.. I finally remembered all of them :)

The first ones I learned were Hyomin and Eunjung (uljjang and leader haha~), they were really easy, at that time, I didn't really know T-ara...

I came across news about Jiyeon and learned her name immediately, her eyes are really pretty and unique~

Boram, Qri, and Soyeon were a bit harder for me, I only learned them after watching T-ara World. I learned Boram, because she's more tom-boyish, Qri has a cute beauty mark on her nose, and not sure how to describe Soyeon. I still got Soyeon and Qri mixed up a lot until very recently~