Diadem Forums

[11.05.05] T-ara's Jiyeon "Music·Acting·Variety...Idol, responsibility has grown"

maknaes.

jiyeon is part t-ara and I thing T-ara is idols with multiple talent in Kpop.... coz all member have many charm in music,drama, movie, drama musical and also variety show.. T-ara jjang!!!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tears are developing in my eyeballss, THIS IS MY MOST FAVOURITE NEWS POST OF JIYEON EVER IN MY LIFE, i feel soo proud to be a Yeonist, lol, its nice to see the insight of your favourite idol, JiYeon, sometimes and the relationship they have with other awesome idols like JEE JOON !! i absolutely love those two epsecially in the quote

"I took care of oppa a lot. When filming 'Jungle Fish 2', I even let him borrow my gloves and I found out he just took them. (laughs)

At the compliment given to Jiyeon about the strong red mini-dress worn during the interview, she responded, 'Usually I wear black colored clothes. I don't think bright colored clothes suit me", while giving a shy smile. Lee Joon, who was seated next to her joked "taking things off suits me well', Jiyeon let out a big laugh, reverting back to a young girl, and not as the girl group member full of responsibility."

LOVE THOSE TWOOO AHAHAHAHHA :wub: fighting LEEYEON couple, LESS THAN THREE HARDCOREE

Awww~

Jiyeon baby is so cute and funny.

And Joon is so nice too.

Its great that both of them get along well.

I love both side of Jiyeon in acting lovely

or cool.She is one talented person^^

I love her dress too^^

Jiyeon Hwaiting :)

Jiyeon is really multi-talented. Sings, act & dances well. (:

I think she's the type to be shy with strangers, but once they get to know her, she'll be more comfortable.

Haha, LeeJoon fallen for Jiyeon's charms after working with her. xD

& I totally LOLL when he said "taking things off suits me well". :)

HAHA LEE JOON IS ALWAYS HINTING AS THOUGH HE LIKES HER :D

Well, in a sense, he can be manly and funny as well!

I wouldn't be surprised if they do date for real, they seem to get along well :P and are happy with each other's company :)

Is there a video for this?

It seems like MBLAQ members are really close to T-ara.

jiyeon and joon should date. hahahaha.

quite informative interview. i hope jiyeon get enough rest being an idol with big responsibility.

i love the fact that jiyeon is so professional and quick to learn, she's so talented. i love her so much.

thanks for this piece. ^_^

Jiyeonnie is really good at the interview. I will always love her no matter what her role is, whether cheerful or cold ^^ She will always be my living doll. I hope she will excel more on different aspect she'll choose :D Lee Joon Oppa is so hilarious! =))