Diadem Forums

New Signature Rules – Effective 2011.05.13

Elly

Previously, we've been pretty lenient regarding the size and content of our users' signatures. However, a lot of people aren't really keeping their signatures at a reasonable size, so we decided to release new rules regarding the signatures.

From now onwards, signatures are to follow these requirements:

01. Maximum dimensions: 400x150px;

02. Maximum file size (for all photos combined): 400kb;

03. Can only contain one (1) animated photo/item/element;

We will give members until Friday, May 13th 2011 to change their signatures to follow these rules. After that date, we will have Global Moderators delete your current signature and change it to let you know that your signature didn't follow rule.

EDIT: If you need help resizing photos/animated photos, please PM Mark with a link to the image you would like to resize.

A siggy is by definition your signature. Like the same one written on your check stubs and ID cards.

So it should be unique to you AND edited. Elly's signature is a perfect example of a great signature.

mine?? no need to change! i'll always obey the rules! i'm not like my sister[MyTiaraKpop] she's a rule breaker! no!!! i'm kidding!

Actually yeah... lol. Your image is 300 x 225. 150 pixel height is the max. And the GIF is 4.4MBs. 11x higher than the limit haha sorry.