Elly

New Signature Rules – Effective 2011.05.13

Actually yeah... lol. Your image is 300 x 225. 150 pixel height is the max. And the GIF is 4.4MBs. 11x higher than the limit haha sorry.

oh..my sister already told me.. i don't want to listen her.. xDDD lol sorry

I changed my signature so why is this gone?!?!?! Please next time see carefully if someone breaks rules......

^

if we deleted your siggy that means your siggy didnt suit our siggy rules.

we checked every siggy one by one before we deleted it.

that's it.

^No point in posting that here talking about signature rules. Just wanted to say to those having photo issues, try changing the format or using a compression program. Sometimes they make a huge difference. I need to make a campus couple one this week!

I'm just curious... does the sight have a built-in detector (lol, sorry, don't know what to call it) that prevents us from using signatures that violate the given restrictions? Because I've occasionally noticed that some members are still using pretty bigass pics/gifs (which I'm kinda sure are more than the prescribed dimension). I know that uploading an avatar larger than 20kb will be automatically be denied, so I'm a bit confused if the same thing does not apply to signatures.

Anyway, it's just a curious question. <3

Guest Amal

Oh mine is over the limit I guess , since it's 450x150 px >.< but the size is ok , right ?<3

gonna change the dimension right now ^-^

Oh god, new siggy limits. Now I'll have to find a way to push it right to the limit

JKJK

LAWL

Theorem 1

simple = beautiful

Theorem 2

Jiyeon = More beautiful