Diadem Forums

[PICS] Jiyeon at Kiss & Cry Arena (05/17)

tikaluph

[PICS] Jiyeon at Kiss & Cry Arena (05/17)

For the rest of the images, visit : http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1182

gallery_2330_1182_35989.jpg

gallery_2330_1182_55272.jpggallery_2330_1182_12641.jpg

For the rest of the images, visit :

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1182

CREDIT : Naver + tikaluph + tiaradiadem.com

Dalmatian Drama - f(x) Amber - f(x) Sulli, TVXQ Max, SHINee Minho, Jiyeon, Yoo Inna.

nice line~

Jiyeonnie and Yoo Inna there to support IU? Glad to see our 'Heroes' ladies keeping their friendship strong. :o Though I really wish there's another show out there that would cast Jiyeon and IU.

By the way, Jiyeon and Inna look gorgeous in that pic. Does someone know whether that's Jiyeon's real hair or not? I know she likes wearing hair extensions or whatnots, but if it is, I think it's growing out nicely on her. Nice color as well~

AHHHH !! its JiYeon with all her awesome famous friendss, i'm sooo happy that she has sooo many cool celebrity friends all especially Yoon In Na from Heroes, as well as the sment family and Minho from Music Core ehehhehehe, i hope they do more activities together, i'd like to see who JiYeon hangs out with ^_^

THANKSSS A LOT FOR THE UPLOADS, its made my day :D

LOL "a guy" That's Daniel from Dalmatian.

Anyways, Jiyeonie~ You're so cute! It's good to know she's there supporting her good friend IU :)

I also can't wait to see this show!

Yeah. It is Daniel from Dalmation. I thought it was just someone that is similar looking. lol.

But since someone else also thinks so, I think it's safe to say that it's him.

I also thought he is Dalmatian Drama. but not sure abt it, so I just wrote 'a guy'.

ahahaha.. xD

will change it then~ :D