Diadem Forums

[11.05.20] T-ara, exclusive interview with Taiwan's Channel V 'Plans of a new Hallyu-dol'

maknaes.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still waiting for the day they'll come to malaysia! and oh dear, there are a lot of things these girls are juggling nowadays, especially for eunjung. i hope they're getting enough rest and taking care!

It is definitely nice to know that T-ara is gaining popularity in other countries and they knew it!!! That's a great thing for all Diadems and also the other fans in other countries!

They are coming to S'pore in a few days time, lets hope T-ara can give a great performance to all concert goers!

I hope they come back to Singapore again! This time for a solo stage I'll definitely be there to soak up the atmosphere and support the girls. Quite a pity I missed out on the Heal the World concert cos I only learnt about it a few days before the actually thing -.-

haha.. certainly hope so.. and I love ur gif image, with IU and ji yeon together

hahaha im so glad t-ara came to Singapore but please please please come again!! however i know it will not happen anytime soon. Apparently from what they said at heal the world concert, they will be advancing into the japanese market first and then making a comeback, which means the earliest comeback will be around year end? that's really quite sad if it really happens, it will mean 1year since their last comeback! girls please comeback really fast but well i guess if they wanna establish themselves as hallyu-dol, they will have to advance in a foreign market. ALL THE BEST T-ARA. WE KNOW YOU GIRLS WILL SUCCEED. T-ARA HWAITING!