Diadem Forums

[POLL] which T-ara member is the most awkward?

heather.

which one is the awkward member?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. which one is the awkward member?

boram is always the awkward turtle of the bunch, you can tell if you watch the variety shows they're on that she's really shy and not confident in herself

hopefully that changes in the future, she's the oldiest so she should lead her dongsaengs. lol maybe lead them to a restaurant since she loves to eat so much

lol i like how nobody voted for soyeon, makes me happy cause shes my bias and a very social + funny person :)

both Boram and Qri have that shy personality portrayed in TV, but for me, I think Qri is more awkward...more so because the way she talks. Boram, to me she is shy but not exactly awkward. It's just that she always talk about food xD So yeah, in the end, I voted for Qri.

i voted for hyomin :)

she seemed really shy on invincible youth :)

Neh she was only shy the first few episodes. And since they did the whole Subyung couple, I think Hyomin just used it as her persona for IY...although there are certain scenes where Hyomin was pretty weird (joke with the cow by herself for example xD )

hyomin is weird not awkward ^_^ i think hwayoung or boram are the most awkward in the group but they are awkward in cute way!

I agree, High Five!! :) Hyomin in IY seems very different unlike when she is with her group i remember Soyeon said that in T-ara member

Hyomin is responsible for making comedy or gags. ^^ Eunjung is always be in her true self. too much aegyo~

Jiyeon has its mood, sometimes she talk a lot sometimes Quiet. Soyeon is Smart and very confident. over confident? JOKING! she's good.

I like them all. :))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree, High Five!! :) Hyomin in IY seems very different unlike when she is with her group i remember Soyeon said that in T-ara member

Hyomin is responsible for making comedy or gags. ^^ Eunjung is always be in her true self. too much aegyo~

Jiyeon has its mood, sometimes she talk a lot sometimes Quiet. Soyeon is Smart and very confident. over confident? JOKING! she's good.

I like them all. :))

OMG,I soo agree with you!What make me love T-ARA is our dorky Hyomin.She knows how to joke especially in IY.Folding screen,LOL..And have you seen Dream Girls?That girl never fail to crack me up everytime.

Boram or Qri or Hwayoung is the most akward for me.They rarely talk in many of the talk/variety shows they attend.

Soyeon is the most confident and talkative,hands down.She is the spokeperson for T-ARA for a reason.

at first it was hwayoung who appeared the most awkward to me. but she seemed to have grown really close and comfortable with the rest of the members now that she's beginning to act very dorky around them which is good/funny! and for now for me i think its between the 2 oldest members, boram and qri. but thinking about boram being comfortable whenever there's food around her makes me feel that qri is the most awkward among them. she doesnt seem to talk much all the time and doesnt do anything significant to capture one's attention (other than being really pretty lol). i guess she's just sooooo shy and introverted by nature. thats why i'm always very pleased to see her tweet her thoughts (even though they're just really simple stuff hahaha). just like those people who cant really put things through their mouths and had to resort to cyber-communication

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hyomin is awkward? I guess she kinda was when I watched her on IY :lol:

Dude she was super awkward on IY. I felt so bad and did a lot of cringing on her behalf. She has no excuse to be awkward though, she's fine and should asset herself with some confidence. If I were Hyomin, I'd be on some Ned Stark status. At least before episode nine.

• 2 weeks later...