Diadem Forums

[11.05.30] "White" Ham Eunjung, "In reality I have experienced stage fright"

blumblum

2011053121957_2011053147121.jpg

Ham Eunjung from girl group T-ARA has expressed that she had experienced "Stage fright" in reality before.

Ham Eunjung on the 30th at the CGV in Seoul, WangSimNi, for the opening film "White: Curse of the Melody", stated, " With honesty, I have been scared to stand on stage before," during the press conference.

During this press conference, responding to the question "has anyone felt stage-frights during performances previously?", Eunjung responded thus, and continued, "On stage, I thought that there was something was present. Especially when there are special effects, when I cannot see anything in front, I felt scared, but I solved that problem by thinking it was an 'act.'"

In reality a real member of a popular girl group, Eunjung on this day attracted attention by saying, "Like the film there may not be any extreme actions or exaggerated situations in idol groups, but the feeling and determination of becoming the best is the same in the film."

On the other hand, the film "White" displays an idol girl group on stage with brutal secrets behind the scenes, and is scheduled to be released on the 9th June 2011.

Source: Han Kyung News

Written by: HanKyung dot com, news team

Translated by: BLUMBLUM @ Tiaradiadem

Yeah that's normal. Special effects can be so blinding sometimes!

And everyone is stating that White is really scary! I intend to watch because of Eunjung but now I'm scared OMG

Basically I don't like horrors

The movie must be great though, hwaiting~!

2011053121957_2011053147121.jpg

Ham Eunjung from girl group T-ARA has expressed that she had experienced "Stage fright" in reality before.

Ham Eunjung on the 30th at the CGV in Seoul, WangSimNi, for the opening film "White: Curse of the Melody", stated, " With honesty, I have been scared to stand on stage before," during the press conference.

During this press conference, responding to the question "has anyone felt stage-frights during performances previously?", Eunjung responded thus, and continued, "On stage, I thought that there was something was present. Especially when there are special effects, when I cannot see anything in front, I felt scared, but I solved that problem by thinking it was an 'act.'"

In reality a real member of a popular girl group, Eunjung on this day attracted attention by saying, "Like the film there may not be any extreme actions or exaggerated situations in idol groups, but the feeling and determination of becoming the best is the same in the film."

On the other hand, the film "White" displays an idol girl group on stage with brutal secrets behind the scenes, and is scheduled to be released on the 9th June 2011.

Source: Han Kyung News

Written by: HanKyung dot com, news team

Translated by: BLUMBLUM @ Tiaradiadem

It's seems that Eun Jung feel something there beside the "normal" ones XP...

But that's so great of her to handle her fear successfully ^^... She really have my respect ^^.

I REALLY Gotta watch White... It's seems interesting ^^