Diadem Forums

[11.05.31] Idols on 'WHITE': It's Too Scary!

Elly

[11.05.31] Idols on 'WHITE': It's Too Scary!

wjgco2.jpg

On May 30th, the VIP premiere event for new horror film, WHITE went through successfully. It is a horror story involving an idol group.

To support T-ara's Eunjung, girl group T-ara attended the event to watch the film as well as other idols from groups such as KARA's Park Gyuri, 2AM's Im Seulong, MissA's Min and Suzy, Davichi's Kang Minkyung and Lee Haeri.

Other stars that attended include: Park Yongwoo, Seowoo, Hwanhee, Lee Sangwoo, Park Jibin, Ryu Deokhwan, Lee Pilmo. With the stars, the theatre was filled up by fans.

After the movie, most of the idols and actors that went to see it went straight to their Twitter accounts to tweet "That was SO scary" which in turn made the public anticipate the film even more.

2AM's Seulong said "WHITE was very enjoyable. It's a scary movie, but it's still fun at the same time to watch" with that, he even added "I was seated beside MissA's Min, and her screaming was even scarier than the film!"

MissA's Min commented that "People have to watch this film! It's going to be your must-do for the summer!". MissA's Suzy said that "It was really, really scary! It's great for the summer... But you probably shouldn't watch it alone".

T-ara's Hyomin commented that "Eunjung-unni's never been shown this way. I'm still scared,". Park Gyuri of KARA said that the film was "fun and scary" and that "everyone should watch it. I live alone, and that scares me..."

WHITE will come out in the theatres June 9th 2011.

Source: T-araFan

Written by: -

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2AM's Seulong said "WHITE was very enjoyable. It's a scary movie, but it's still fun at the same time to watch" with that, he even added "I was seated beside MissA's Min, and her screaming was even scarier than the film!"

^

puahahaha..

this point. omg. so funneh.

i know this film must be so scary. gaahhh~

thx for translating, Elly.

Dangit, now I'm even more excited to see this movie! Hope some insanely dedicated fans sub it immediately upon release.

That made me lol. xD

i really really want to watch this already,, though i am scared now because of the idols commenting that this is SO SCARY!!!! but because i love Eunjung even though i don't like horror movies i'm still going to watch this....... can't wait!!!!