Diadem Forums

[11.06.02] T-ara's Hyomin reveals fan gift, "mini Hyomin doll"

nathaniel

T-ara's Hyomin reveals fan gift, "mini Hyomin doll"

201106020800774504_1.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin reveals a Hyomin doll given to her by fans.

On the 2nd, Hyomin posted on Twitter, "A priceless gift given to me by fans.. miniature child doll," also posting a picture. Inside the photo was a doll resembling Hyomin recreating T-ara's "I Go Crazy Because of You" choreography.

Netizens said, "It's as cute as you", "Hyomin is more beautiful than the doll."

Meanwhile, Hyomin is shooting full time her new movie "Gisaeng Spirit", scheduled for release later this summer.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what priceless mean but it sounds weird 'priceless gift' <---people can mistaken what she said...it sounds like she is saying that the doll is useless or cheap....idk it just sound like that to me....but omg i love the doll...DAEBAK!!!! T-ARA FIGHTING!! so people dont get me wrong!!!.....

it sounds weird 'priceless gift' <---people can mistaken what she said...it sounds like she is saying that the doll is useless or cheap....idk it just sound like that to me....but omg i love the doll...DAEBAK!!!! T-ARA FIGHTING!!

price·less/ˈprīsləs/Adjective

1. So precious that its value cannot be determined.

Anyway the doll is really cute and it looks just like her! :lol:

Guest baramsori

it sounds weird 'priceless gift' <---people can mistaken what she said...it sounds like she is saying that the doll is useless or cheap....idk it just sound like that to me....but omg i love the doll...DAEBAK!!!! T-ARA FIGHTING!!

Anything that is priceless is something that is so precious that no matter how much money you offer, you still can't buy it. :D

A Hyomin-custom figurine, looks pretty cute, but yeah, I'd have to agree Hyomin is way cuter and prettier :)

i know what it means lmao it just sound weird to me and thats it lol

I think you might have confused its meaning with "worthless" in the English language. Hehe :D