Diadem Forums

[11.06.02] T-ara's Eunjung, a "make-up humilation star"

nathaniel

T-ara's Eunjung, a "make-up humilation star"

ecec5b03bcdf0d53b8da3169f1042f21.jpg

Eunjung, member of the idol group Tara, has joined the ranks of other celebrities who have been called "make-up humiliation."

On May 30th at the CGV theatre in Seoul, Eunjung attended a premiere of her movie, "White: The Curse of The Melody" and stood up on stage for a quick speech in a unique styled mini-dress, showing off her shining looks.

But unlike her brilliant fashion, the bottom half of her eyes were buried in white powder that wasn't matching her skin.

When the issue came up, Eunjung took to her Twitter and said, "I will not use that powder again. Tears. But it became the most discussed topic. But it happens to also promote the film," attracting laughter from fans.

Netizens have commented saying, "She looks good even with the make-up humiliation", "A shy, cute look", "I'm greedy because the dark circles under her eyes are completely hidden."

Eunjung is in charge of one of the main roles in the film "White: The Curse of The Melody" which is scheduled for release on June 9th.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

the first time i saw it i thought it just because of the camera lightning is a little bit too bright, unfortunately there is a flaw in her make up stylist..

however she still look pretty even there was make up humiliation right? kekeke..