Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.06.02] T-ara's Eunjung, a "make-up humilation star"

She still pulls it off, but then i'm just a tiny biy biased. Also agree with some others, I don't really see the humiliation though. It seems to be another case of blowing things out of proportion. Still, as she said perhaps it has worked in her favour.;)

thats not obvious! Every idol use make up n i bet they all had experienced such situation. It just that netizens didnt mention! XP

I think eunjungie's popularity s gaining xD pple seem more into looking, googling, gossiping... bout her. It has good side xD

sometimes in normal lighting, you cant tell. but when bright or intense lighting hits them they look brighter. her make-up prolly reacted to the intense light.

its like she said, she wont use that brand of powder again for such an event.

Hey! she knows how to turn the criticizes into a joke. Haha when i saw the pic at the top then i scrolled down to the text about the humiliation, i immediately scrolled back up to see what was wrong

lol that is cute that she has a sense of humor and makes a joke out of it. but this does happen! sometimes you can't tell when u put on the make up until u see it on a picture from a camera. shes still beautiful anyways!

LOL i saw this but i thought that it's something with the idea of WHITE XD LOL i dont know actually i just ignored it XD well it could be much more horrible... She is still pretty :(

C'mon give her a break

with their ridiculously packed schedule sometimes things may go out of hand up to a certain extent

At least she has a mean figure to make up for it

hahah :D