Diadem Forums

[11.06.02] T-ara's Hyomin, "Following Nam Gyuri-Jiyeon's uniform fashion style"

nathaniel

T-ara's Hyomin, "Following Nam Gyuri-Jiyeon's uniform fashion style"

201106021109775225_1.jpg

201106021109775225_2.jpg

Pictures have been revealed of T-ara's Hyomin transformation on set of her horror movie, "Gisaeng Spirit" into a high school student with uniform fashion.

Hyomin said, "After wearing the uniform clothing for the first time in a long time, I want to go back to high school." She continued, "In the Death Bell series, Nam Gyuri and Jiyeon played characters with uniforms and they looked really cool. With the fashion and uniform fashion in school, I want to be able to pull it off too," she said.

"Gisaeng Spirit" is about how the death of a child reacts in the child's soul entering another body and commits horrific murders. The director is Yang Yunho, who also did movies like "Grand Prix" and "The Horror Game Movie".

Hyomin plays the role of a youthful student and a sister to Han Eunjeong who solve the issues happening in the high school.

Meanwhile, "Gisaeng Spirit" is scheduled to be released in August.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyomin looks good in watever she wears...she is a real fashionista...

i wonder y all horror movie has to have some of its characters as students...its like a must have character....

nevertheless hyomin looks flawless as ever....

though hyomin is young, but wearing the sch uniform makes her looks like she just 16

she looks real innocent from these photo and gives off a vibe of pureness (if there's this word)

looking forward to the movie

hyomin FIGHTING!!!