Diadem Forums

[11.06.02] T-ara's Hyomin Reveals an Admission Letter

Elly

[11.06.02] T-ara's Hyomin Reveals an Admission Letter

311889101.jpg

Girl group T-ara's Hyomin has revealed an admission letter/slip from the past.

On June 2nd, Hyomin updated her Twitter with the status "I found this! So much fun when I received this acceptance.. When I received this, I cried like a dinosaur~ How touching!" along with the photos.

The photos are of Hyomin's acceptance letter from a university. Through them, you can really see Hyomin's pretty face even during a time when hairstyles and fashion were different, sporting a short-cut hairstyle with a nice smile on her face.

Netizens have made comments such as "It's a little dim, but you're still pretty", "Congratulations... Oh~ (from) 2008?", and "This photo really shows a lot of proof!".

Source: http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2011060211491164132&type=1

Written by: Jee Sunghee

Translated by: Elly@diadem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baramsori

Is he in the picture?...she looks ugly!...don't like it!! huh.gif

The hell is wrong with you? If you got nothing nice to say, better to shut up...not say anything.

uhmmm... What a mood terminator.

And Hyomin is absolutely stunning here. Simple, but still radiant. !!

That doesn't look like a short cut to me. It looks more like she had it tied back...anyways it's always cool to find only stuff like that. She doesn't look too much different from how she does now but seeing how you've changed even over a short time is fun.

oh yeah, she was in school before her debut. lol.

wow, that is some simple looking acceptance letter, here in america you get this long letter that says 'congrats you have been accepted'

it's so simple, a few words, your photo and the school logo. hehe. she looks very pretty and cute, ever normal. you wouldn't think she was an idol in the making back in 2008.

i read some replies and notice that alot ppl said she has changed alot

personally i think she hasnt

it's probably due to her hairstyle

the one here has her forehead covered

but the one we normally see are not

so mayb this is y she "changed alot"