Diadem Forums

[11.06.03] T-ara's personally designed "Page One" cafe opening approaching

nathaniel

[11.06.03] T-ara's personally designed "Page One" cafe opening approaching

2fc188f8e0cb1d4e957a0e66118c1197.jpg

Idols T-ara have helped invest in and design a coffee shop, which they recently revealed photos posing in front of.

Designed by T-ara, and with the help of Core Contents Media's Kim Kwangsoo, the coffee shop was built in the Kangnam downtown area with a "star shop" concept. T-ara is expected to greet customers on it's opening on July 1st.

This is Kim Kwangsoo's first time doing a "coffee business." He said, "For the first time, we created a relaxing place by using entertainment and entertainment for customers. We also are showing that the entertainment industry isn't that distant of a concept and we plan to open 500 shops up across the country."

"The name of the store was already chosen to be called 'Page One' which was inspired by the drama Eunjung was in called 'Coffee House'."

In addition, 'Page One' got help from the worldwide designer Cho Binhae and they plan to find baristas before opening on July 1st.

Source: T-arafan

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are going to greet the customers personally?

Omg!! K-Diadems are so lucky ;_; I really wish I could visit that place u.u

I'm really happy for our girls, they never stop at trying new things, I wish them the best of the lucks!