Diadem Forums

[11.06.04] WGM Lee Jangwoo & Eunjung confirm their feelings with "I LOVE YOU"

blumblum

WGM Lee Jangwoo & Eunjung confirm their feelings with "I LOVE YOU"

20110604_1307177956_54719800_1.jpg

On the episode of WGM SEASON 3 that aired on the 4th, Lee Jangwoo and Ham Eunjung (T-ARA) both shouted "I love you" to each other.

On this day, the two people took their camping car and visited the water park. Eunjung, who could not swim, was constantly worrying about the water while Lee Jangwoo enjoyed this like a child and failed to stop smiling.

Here, Lee Jangwoo began to persuade Ham Eunjung; both had to should "I LOVE YOU" whilst riding a water slide. In response, Ham Eunjung put on a tube with no confidence.

As soon as Lee Jangwoo started, he shouted "Eunjung-ah I love you". Continuing, Ham Eunjung replied with "Jang-goon-nim~ I love you". Both expressed their loves for one another.

However, Lee Jangwoo stated " I did not hear your love words" and "I will make sure I hear the love words again" and drew laughter.

Source: TV REPORT

Written by: -

Translated by: BLUMBLUM @ Diadem

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're so REAL!!!

Love their expression! If you watch the episode, I love the scene that they filled up the gas for their RV.

That kind of eyesight! :lol: That couldn't be expressed if there is no REAL feeling in their heart :P :P

And also, the episode is the explosion of SKINSHIP!!! Love them! <3 <3

I watched raw episode and can't stop smiling. This couple is keeping interesting!!

I enjoy the show very much because of this couple.

Jangwoo's expression and sight really make me melt!! His sight also tell the viewers that he is in love w/ eunjung hehe^^

I really love when eunjung starts skinship. She is very cute and lovely. This couple is REALLLLLLL.

Can't wait for next episode. Churros kissss