Diadem Forums

[11.06.07] T-ara signs 4.7 billion won exclusive contract with J-ROCK

maknaes.

T-ara signs 4.7 billion won exclusive contract with J-ROCK

The highest out of all Korean girl groups

gallery_3602_783_165065.jpg

T-ara is planning on making their Japanese debut having signed with J-ROCK for an impressive exclusive contract worth 350 million yen (4.7 billion won, 4.3 million USD).

T-ara's company revealed to the press on June 7th, "T-ara's major record label in Japan will be ToshibaEMI while the management and marketing is responsible by Smile Company, affiliated with Johnny's Entertainment. J-ROCK also has plans of pursuing them as multi-entertainments together in Korea as well, with T-ara tackling dramas, MCing, singing, movies, etc."

T-ara is planned to be having a showcase at SHIBUYA-AX in Tokyo (with approximately 2,500 seats) on July 5th. Ticket registrations for the showcase are free and begin on June 8 through June 27. On that day it is expected for Japanese reporters and more than 100 broadcasting companies to cover the event.

T-ara debuted in July 2009 with 'Lies', receiving the love of the public with hit songs such as 'Bo Peep Bo Peep', 'I Go Crazy Because of You', 'Like the Beginning', 'Why Are You Being Like This', 'yayaya'. Also with their stylish and energetic charms, they have managed to extend out to different areas with appearances in CFs, dramas, movies, varieties, and etc.

Meanwhile, T-ara is busily preparing for their Japan showcase.

Source: http://www.newsen.co...106071058151002

Translations: maknaes. @ tiaradiadem

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. fast translating. thank you so much :D

and you can added some information maybe.

they will open the ticket registration on June 8 10 am until June 27 23:59 pm.

and it's for free.

and wow. Johnny's Entertainment :D man, it's really cool!

Man... Japanese promotions can't get any real-er now... T.T.T.T

Sad that they're going away, but I think it's good since everyone else is being shipped to Japan as well. So the girls aren't exactly missing out~

Thanks, Susan :D

Wow... wow... I just... Jesus Christ...

You know guys, since I start being Diadem, I've always dream about T-ara having their solo concert, with a big yellow ocean around them... now, seeing how much they have being working, how much they have progressed, how they are going to start their promotions on Japan, it only makes me think that is just a question of time for seeing my dream coming true, even if i'm not going to be on that concert, I'll be happy and proud of being part of this beautiful fandom, proud of never losing the faith on each one of them.

Go T-ara :D! , go and make it big, never give up even if the start is the most difficult.

Omg i'm going to cry sorry guys ;_;

Waaaaa t-ara become more and more success... I miss them so much since yesterday..really miss them so much I don't really wan them to debut in japan but then since they earn this much..that's go choice huh

I sense something!!!! they're going to make it BIGGGG

cuz JOHNNY is the HOME of almost all the successful groups out their in Japanese market <3

for ex if some people doesn't know yet(Arashi, KAT-TUN, NEWS, Hey!Say!Jump!, V6, SMAP, NYC....etc)

I'm anticipating now :lol: T-ARA fighting <3

so cool! I know that a japanese debut s just a matter of time. XD i hv faith that they would b VERY success xP n im very good at predicting future n.n

But i would miss them so much too T.T diadem still update about them when they r in japan right? *sob*

WOHOOO... Go Girls!~!!! EXCELLENT!

T-ara is getting better day by day... I hope their debut in Japan is a GREAT success...

I definitely will buy their original album, time to save some money XD.

Work Hard, Play Hard!!!!

OMG...4.3 million USD???....EMI???...Johnny Entertainment???...:)

Total Daebakk....B) The girls Japan debut gonna be so awesome..:(

Feel so proud towards the girls....sure they will do well in Japan.:)

T-ara jjang...T-ara hwaiting <3