Diadem Forums

[11.06.07] T-ara signs 4.7 billion won exclusive contract with J-ROCK

maknaes.

wow..t-ara really get more attention right now....i love them so much...i hope their management is good and efficient...

i can't wait for their debut in japan..i'm waiting for this..

hope ppl will always support t-ara...

go t-ara....love t-ara so much...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW t-ara will join forces with Johnnys Ent. ?

it's like the best entertainment in Japan cause they got so many succesful and talented artist.

i think T-ara japan debut will be so great! can't wait for it

Good news on Japan Promotion. Haven't heard about it in a long time. And must I say, JE, Wow!

Still, JE is known for their male groups with big names like Arashi, KAT-TUN, SMAP, V6,.... Unlike Kpop, Jpop's market for male and female group are very different. Male group's popularity remains relatively the same while female groups' popularity changes over time. Take Arashi and MoMuSu, Arashi is still very popular while MoMuSu's popularity dimishes, leaving a gap between MoMuSu and AKB48. What I'm trying to point out is that JE, as great as they are at producing male groups, is pretty new in managing girl group. So >.< I'm honestly not quite sure about the level of success. Universal hit jack-pot with KARA and recently, SNSD but pretty much screwed up 4minute's promotion.

T-ara is expanding more! They're so famous now, I wish they caN visit us 8D OR better yet, create an account here at Diadem :D

SO TRUE...

ill pray for that...

even if just as an alias

i hope theyll make an account...

and befriend me hahahaha

Wow..Highest pay out of all korean girl group.Daebak!!..

I couldn't help but feel EXTREMELY happy and proud of them.

With all the comments i've read,that JE is best company in Japan,then T ara's debut in Japan is definitely worth the wait.

I so want that free admission ticket.

actually i dont know much abt the entertainment industry in japan

but seems like tis johnny entertainment is really big and established

i really hope that everything goes well for the girls in japan and hope their debut in japan is a big success

but hopefully they take care of their health as well

T-ara HWAITING!!!