Diadem Forums

[11.06.08] T-ara making their comeback July 1st with "Bo Peep Bo Peep Ⅱ"

nathaniel

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Travolta wannabe or whatever doesn't sound nice to me. But a comeback is a comeback. At least better than YaYaYa will make me happy.

Also, I won't mind a mini album as long as they'll showcase their vocals. Leveled up Absolute First Album will make my 2011 (jebal).

Lets pray 4 T-ara next album Guys and their showcase on Japan,,We just can do that and of course buy the album,,this is my 1st time bought Kpop Album,,,soo it's really really mean to me,,from now time will so slowly,,,hhhhhhhh...................but I'm so excited,,really really can't wait!!!!

T-araaaaaaaaa....................FIGHTING!!!!! And Good Luck 4 :wub::D:wub: Our Lovely Unnie^___^

Wowwwwww! Wowwwwwwww!

This is sooo great! I have been waitting for this news for ... like a ... decade :wub:

John travolta? This could catch a lot of attention i think!!!

I'm not very into years 80 music or such thing but because it's our T-ara, i bet it would be amazing.

Look like a new concept is coming, xD Hope they reach no1

T-ARA HWAITTING~ xP

haha daebak, thank god they are making their comeback soon! But...seriously, john travolta wannabe? i hope they change the album name though, seems like its receiving lots of criticism from other people commenting on the net. Nonetheless t-ara hwaiting! i really praying that this will be an amazing album, proof everyone wrong t-ara! Wipe out all the music charts for the many many weeks to come girls!! On a side note, seriously, everyone seems to be really unhappy with ccm, every single move they take do not seems to go well with the people(apart from fans). From 5dolls...to yayaya everyone seems to hate it and i dont really see why, coz i LOVE it! yayaya is an amazing song and i see lots of potential in 5dolls. soooo T-ARA FIGHTING! CCM FIGHTING! PROOF EVERYONE WRONG! ITS TIME FOR US TO SHINE

yayy.

can't wait for their comeback.

finally will see eunjung perform again :wub:

but, 20 dancers on stage with them?

wow, i'm really interested to see the coreography.

it will surely shows their dancing skill.

haha daebak, thank god they are making their comeback soon! But...seriously, john travolta wannabe? i hope they change the album name though, seems like its receiving lots of criticism from other people commenting on the net. Nonetheless t-ara hwaiting! i really praying that this will be an amazing album, proof everyone wrong t-ara! Wipe out all the music charts for the many many weeks to come girls!! On a side note, seriously, everyone seems to be really unhappy with ccm, every single move they take do not seems to go well with the people(apart from fans). From 5dolls...to yayaya everyone seems to hate it and i dont really see why, coz i LOVE it! yayaya is an amazing song and i see lots of potential in 5dolls. soooo T-ARA FIGHTING! CCM FIGHTING! PROOF EVERYONE WRONG! ITS TIME FOR US TO SHINE

I agree. I think the album's name is a little weird too (at least it's not the name of the song lol), but I couldn't care less about that, as long as the songs on the album are good. It's not really something to get too upset over so I don't really understand why a lot of fans are freaking out over it. Disregarding the name of the album, the rest of it doesn't sound bad at all. I noticed some people are really worried about it and it seems that certain fans don't have much faith in T-ara, sad. :wub: One thing that fans should have realized by now is that no matter how outlandish their concepts are, they always manage to pull it off, and they always release good songs. Even Yayaya had it's plus side, the instrumental for that song is really good.