Diadem Forums

[11.06.11] T-ara's Eunjung's Twitter Interview with Sports Donga

Elly

[11.06.11] T-ara's Eunjung's Twitter Interview with Sports Donga

■ Acting or Singing Ham Eunjung is Multi-talented

This young talent is really unstoppable.

Sports Donga conducted an interview with one of today's main idols who is both an aspiring singer and actor, Ham Eunjung (23). This member of girl group T-ara has been on many different types of dramas - from romantic comedies to historical ones and movies.

On June 9th, her movie "White: Curse of the Melody" hit theatres. The public was very interested and wanted to meet the public through a Twitter interview. The interview lasted through the course of four days because Eunjung's schedule was extremely tight because T-ara went from Singapore, to Japan, and back again to Korea for music promotions.

Fans flooded Twitter with their questions for Eunjung.

Me? I've had a lot of acting controversies...

Question: Haha Eunjung-nim posts a comment while watching "Greatest Love"! Are you in the Dok-line or the Pil-line? (by @Nus12)

Answer: "Ah.. 'Greatest Love'... I'm actually worried right now... [because] both the Dok-line and Pil-lines are good."

Question: Since when did you become such a good actor? What do you think is the secret to acting? I'm wondering if you still receive actin lessons;; (by @windskyjju)

Answer: Hah, I've had... a lot of acting controversies before. Ever since the 'Coffee House' days, it's been like that. Heh~ I don't receive lessons. ^ ^

Question: Do other members of T-ara wish to do a movie altogether? (by @KimJs321)

Answer: I think all T-ara members would have that thought. We've all acted at the same time in "God of Study" and even if it was a short time, [it was good]. All our members actually enjoyed that time! If we work together in acting, it would be very fun, I think lol.

I love this statment,,,I hope T-ara can play Drama or Movie together,,AMEEN!!!!!!! :D:D:) Really wish it.................^____^

wow..she really answer all the question properly..i love the way she answering it honestly..she really say that they(T-ARA) are family..

sweet when she say that way...i hope t-ara members also can be interview...i want to interview them to......

i love t-ara so much

She almost a perfect idol and girl ! Talented, hard-working, humble, never-giveup character, she is just too good !

Really does a good example for the rookies.... Wish her can debut in world stage in the future :(

Eunjung Fighting :)