Elly

[11.06.11] T-ara's Eunjung Admires Lee Jangwoo's Swimming Skills

waaaaaah so jealous, gotta watch WGM now. i wish i were jang goo nim so i can teach her how to swim too, sadly it is just a dream sad.gif i love this couple the most kyaaaaw >,<

i hope they get married for real someday...

can someone tell me why she was afraid of water??

anyway, the best part when they compete who held their breath the longest under water

LOL

BTW, i love that their skinship just come naturally for both of them now

i saw the episode and man he does really swim extremely well!!!!! i think it's also admirable lol. the more i see this couple together the more i think they fit each other!!

LOL yeah I watched it too when Jangwoo won that medal!

She should, his skill is amazing

This is so cute, they're so shy with each other sometimes :P

I didn't know who he was until I watched WGM but after hearing her discuss how she saw him at the idol athletic competition I had to check it out! And wow he's a pretty good swimer.

This Episode is so sweet! I like how they get closer to each other after Jangwoo teaches Eunjung how to swim. Really really sweet couple. They are just so cute. Love!

Guest dav8d

eujung was really shocked and me as well i don't remember who won the championship but i guess her husband did :D

Jangwoo was really good during the Idol Athletics Championship...This episode would be loads of cuteness... Jangwoo drying Eunjung's hair...