nathaniel

[11.06.14] Hyomin is T-ara's new leader, "an opportunity for all members"

[11.06.14] Hyomin is T-ara's new leader, "an opportunity for all members"

gallery_1004_83745.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin will replace Boram as the group's leader for T-ara's upcoming 'RolyPoly' activities and when T-ara begins their Japanese activities.

T-ara's company, Core Contents Media said, "We plan to replace and change the leader for each album that T-ara will release. It gives them a new responsibility to consult with the other members and as a leader, help plan T-ara's next choices. Eunjung was originally leader because of her training period, and her and Hyomin have had the longest preparation period. Because of this, it was determined Hyomin would be a good choice," they said on the 14th.

Following, "While in Korea, the oldest members were originally the leaders. Because T-ara will enter the Japanese market soon, it'll be critical to have a strong leader. The members and staff determined it would be Hyomin who would be the best to have the leadership, which she'll begin during 'RolyPoly' activities," they explained.

Meanwhile, T-ara will comeback on July 1st with 'RolyPoly' which was composed by Choi Kyusung. Their album 'John Travolta Wannabe' has a meaning of missing John Travolta and is inspired by 'Saturday Night Fever'.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Nice to hear that everybody will get a chance to be the leader!

I hope Hyomin does a great job leading the other girls!

OMO...never think this time leader rotation gonna be our Hyomin.

I thought it will be either Soyeon or Qri.

Anyway congratulation to Hyomin for being a New T-ara Leader.

Hope she will be maturing & leading them wisely towards excellent group...*I know she will :(

Hyomin the Leader Hwaiting. T-ara Hwaiting :)

i totally expected soyeon .. boy was i wrong. yay for hyomin =] i know she'll do well (:

WOW`!!!! That surpried me!! HAHAHA! Well then I'll Be looking foward to our hyomin! FOR THIS BIG LEADER SHIP!~:) Now everyone in T-ara will get a Opportunity for each Album..LOL!~:( Looking foward for rolypoly too!~:( T-ARA HWAITING!!~:D

Oh lol~ The resident dork is T-ara's new leader~

I was hoping it would be Soyeon next since she does most of the talking at events

& can easily boss the other members around. lol

Anyways, all the best to the new leader~ Hyomin, Fighting!! :)

Oh wow, I guessed wrong. LOL. I thought it was gonna be Kyul. LOL.

Woot~ Makes sense though, Hyomin does make a big representation for the group :):(

Thanks, Nate~

Wow... the company does have a really good strategy for every member to have opportunity to be leader

Nice to see different leader every new album laugh.gif

it's really surprising that ccm decided to change leader again...kinda too fast

but now it's HYOMIN.....

WOOT!!!!!

Congrats to hyomin :)

alll the best for their comeback and jap debut!!!

ah really!!!surprise me...........................by the way..hope our lovely unnie will do the best from boram and eunjung....

unnie fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tikaluph
DONT quote images

OH MAH GAH! Hyomin! I'm so very happy about this, and kind of feeling selfish because I know this means more face time for Hyomin.

I am so excite!