Diadem Forums

[11.06.14] Hyomin is T-ara's new leader, "an opportunity for all members"

nathaniel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how the girls will feel? Taking turns to be leader is something good as it gives you the chance to showcase your leadership skills but for example, Boram might feel that she isn't a good leader. Nevertheless, a good leader will accept how things are and strive to be a better leader. T-ara fighting!

Hahahh, they really do rotate their leader position between all members...

Nice decision ^^... All the member will have their sense of responsibility towards their group T-ara ^^.

Congratulation to Hyomin for becoming the leader, hopefully she will be a great leader and lead T-ara to success ^^

P.S: Even though she is not gonna read this post I'm still wishing her to be successful being T-ara Leader. Hyomin Fighting!~!!!

im actually glad that they are swtiching leaders cause that means the company wasnt fibbing when they said eunjung won't be leader anymore and that the role will be passed on to all the girls. anyways i think hyomin will be great and they do need someone with the longest training experience to lead this time because they are going to break into japan so its better to have someone whose been training for longer. im happy for her!

It's nice that they are switching leader's again... It's now Hyomin's turn...

It would not pile up too much pressure on the leader if they take turns... It would be too burdensome for one to carry on all the pressure for a long time. And they could also develop themselves with new responsibilities, right?

Waa it's my Hyomin's turn now : D! I thought the next one will be Soyeon, she seem to be the most strong and focused of all them :D

But i'm so excited about Hyomin being the new leader of the group, I wish her the best of the lucks I know she'll take good decisions for the group. I'll be supporting her *_* I hope she take this chance for growing up as a person and artist, many responsabilities! She'll do it nwn!

Thanks for your hard job Boram!

Can't wait for their comeback, for the new T-ara! Hyomin and T-ara fighting! :)