Diadem Forums

[11.06.15] T-ara, a new disco concept and overseas activities

nathaniel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We thought of this concept when we watched the movie 'Saturday Night Fever'. It has a passionate, enthusiastic feeling that is catchy and stays with you for a long time. The feeling on stage will be like the film's character played by John Travolta."

this sentences really makes me more and more interested about their new songs.

T-ARA fighting.

THEIR COMEBACK IS SOOO CLOSE, i can taste it lol (not really but stilll) i wonder why the name keeps changing, i think i like rolypoly more than disco, it sounds cuter but T-ARA IS ALREADY ADORABLE soo it doesn't really matter,

bet their comeback is going to be awesome soo CAN'T WAIT ^_^

Tee hee! I can't wait for their Comeback on 1st July! Rolypoly! Can't wait to see their new performance, really. Have been watching all over their old shows just to look at how cute they are. How i miss them! I love T-ara! T-ara hwaiting! Half more month to go! ^_^

I want to be a Rolypoly .."no matter what happens, you have to rise up like a roly poly,similar to T-ara"..my mom teach me how to hustle and it is not difficult to learn so it will be definitely a hit!! I listened some music of John Travolta and it is so very groovy...so excited for their comeback!

Waiting patiently for their comeback~~

Hope that this will be another great song for them.

Hope that this song will spread into every corner of the word,

it's saturday nite~~ dance baby dance t-ara :3