nathaniel

[11.06.15] T-ara, a new disco concept and overseas activities

Guest dav8d

I really love t-ara i hope their really succesfull oversears and be strong like a roly poly :D

LOL Disco? Disco may be dead but I'm excited for their comeback LMAO

I really hope it comes out great. I seriously miss these girls, I'm so happy their coming back gfhgfhgf ;~;

Can't wait for them :lol:

All I'm thinking of is how the stage outfits will look like :lol: Pumps? Sequins? Bell-bottom jeans?

afros!?

(sorry if i'm stereotyping the 80's)

I wonder how older-than-she-really-is Soyeon will handle this concept

i like the meaning behind the name roly poly

cant wait for their comeback and their Japanese debut.

i am sure it is going to be a huge success!

Hmm, I wonder how it will turn out BPBP2.. Anyway I like that Roly Poly have a meaningful meaning behind. Not just about crushed love or first love, like many other songs. I just hope that it wont turn out to be like YaYaYa even though they sai it will be BPBP 2

Well, I hope they succeed in this disco concept! I'm excited for their Japanese version of Bo Peep Bo Peep and Rolypoly! Good luck girls! And by the way, their signatures look really difficult.

I'm so excited for their comeback and I can't wait for the visual teasers :P I'm sure that the concept and all the songs will be great, but I'm a bit worried about Boram's sweating problems :S Anyways, good luck to the girls and I'm looking forward to see how the concept turns out!