Diadem Forums

[POLL] Who would be the 1st to get married?

lullaram

• 2 weeks later...

In all honesty, I think Qri or Eun Jung face the highest chances of getting married first, followed by either Boram or So Yeon and then by Hyomin.

Obviously, we can all see that Qri and Boram also face the highest danger of being kicked out of the group - and suffice to say, Qri also is believed to be dating the famous ulzzang Park Tae Jun (whom also confirmed that he was dating an idol at some point in Ulzzang Si Dae last year - and frankly, I think the two suit each other). Which also goes to say, even if Qri does get kicked out, she could still be a model for the woman's version of Aboki, the shopping site that Park Tae Jun represents. And we all know that Qri was a model prior to joining T-ara.

EJ, as we all know, has a funny experience with marriage in WGM (but then again, can we really count a TV show as an exp to the real thing?). I really don't have much to say than that however.

Boram and So Yeon, I have a feeling they might get married at their early 30s at the earliest. Boram well...is obviously not someone one cay say that seems like a 26-yr-old woman and if true, her personality and mindset is more akin to that of a child or teen. One could argue that she's the least grown (mentally) of the group - at Hello Baby, I was actually very surprised when she shed tears after accidentally making Mason cry. I've had my share of accidentally making little kids cry but no way in hell did I feel THAT much guilt. Boram seems to be too much of a softie - maybe a pushover.

So Yeon for some reason, as much as she is my bias, seems to be pretty strong-willed, definitely outspoken and one can argue she's the type that would not comply easily - suffice to say, I think it's safe to assume she's the toughest of the group (and hard as nails) and dare I say, actually one with the highest chance of getting a divorce after getting married.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Qri would be the first bride in T-ara. Why ? because she always like to make others surprise. She's kind of being out of our expectation :D

I could see this. She has one of the less burdening schedules. Less responsibilities = more time to date/socialize. Plus if I recall, she's one of the older members.

I could see this. She has one of the less burdening schedules. Less responsibilities = more time to date/socialize. Plus if I recall, she's one of the older members.

I'm not sure if Qri has the most free time among T-ara because once Boram said when they work with KKS, even they finished their schedule at midday but he keep them to do smt until midnight

I'm not sure if Qri has the most free time among T-ara because once Boram said when they work with KKS, even they finished their schedule at midday but he keep them to do smt until midnight

Yup.There's no denying that Qri,Boram and Hwayoung have the least schedules compare to others especially our two actresses,Jiyeon and Eunjung but I'm pretty sure they are still busy as hell.For example,training (singing and dancing) during the nights and doing something or else they will be accused by KKS for being "lazy","prideful" and "thinking highly of themselves". :angry:

However,Qri might get married first since I do recall that she's already has a boyfriend,isn't?But then again,Jiyeon once said that they don't even have time to get some sleep - what more for dating?

Yup.There's no denying that Qri,Boram and Hwayoung have the least schedules compare to others especially our two actresses,Jiyeon and Eunjung but I'm pretty sure they are still busy as hell.For example,training (singing and dancing) during the nights and doing something or else they will be accused by KKS for being "lazy","prideful" and "thinking highly of themselves". :angry:

However,Qri might get married first since I do recall that she's already has a boyfriend,isn't?But then again,Jiyeon once said that they don't even have time to get some sleep - what more for dating?

I'd just like to clarify that if Qri, Boram and Hwa Young are busy doing singing and dancing after their schedules finish while the other members are away, how is it that their vocals are at best sub-par or at worst, non-existent all this time? I'd imagine Hwa Young would practice rapping but that's as far as I can imagine. It's probably more easier to believe they do more practice on dancing since they'd at least know the routine but for singing? You need someone to guide you with that.

And yes, it is largely believed that Qri had been dating someone since last year - it's supposedly the famous ulzzang Park Tae Jun, who also said he was dating a certain someone from a certain idol group (that's right, he didn't reveal). Whether if it's true that Qri and PTJ are dating, I don't know - however, if it is, obviously there won't be much time for dates, unless PTJ himself tends to visit T-ara during their practices (probably not much since he's also busy himself)

Um...where's the poll, lol? :P

Well, anyway, I think BORAM would be the first to get married because she's the oldest. She seems like she recognizes that, based on one of the Pretty Boy episodes that I saw, and so she may want to be with someone soon. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it were to be Q-ri, either, because, as someone else mentioned earlier, she's the quiet and 'prettiness' one, and so...maybe guys like that about her? I don't know. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...