Diadem Forums

[11.06.18] T-ara's Japanese showcase a big hit, attracting 70,000 applicants

nathaniel

[11.06.18] T-ara's Japanese showcase a big hit, attracting 70,000 applicants

201106181509271001_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara's Japanese showcase has attracted over 70,000 applicants.

On the 18th, according to T-ara's agency Core Contents Media, T-ara's showcase on July 5th at Shibuya AX Hall, since opening the applicant process, has attracted over 70,000 fans.

T-ara's Japanese management company, Smile Company had said, "1,500 fans are being invited to the event, but there has been over 70,000 who have applied. It's a 46 to one chance on being accepted, but since it's a lottery, every fan has a chance."

T-ara are making a comeback on July 1st with the launch of their new track, "RolyPoly". Along with the new song, their previous hits "Why Are You Like This?", "I Go Crazy Because of You", "yayaya" and "Bo Peep Bo Peep" will be featured at T-ara's showcase.

"RolyPoly" means that no matter what, you have to keep standing up positively. It's inspired by the 80s' retro theme but with a modern twist. Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung have came together to work on the song.

Meanwhile, T-ara are shooting their new music video on the 18th and 19th and preparing for overseas and domestic activities.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daebak!! *jawdrops* Invited only 1500 and 70000 applied?

It's really make me shock 'cause that number is over what I imagined, hjz

But this showcase'll perform on July 5th, and T-ara's comeback on July 1st, that means they promote both Kor & Jap. Hope our girls stay heathly >"<