nathaniel

[11.06.20] T-ara's Hyomin new horror queen nickname, "Horomi"

T-ara's Hyomin new horror queen nickname, "Horomi"

2011062001001820700149121.jpg

2011062001001820700149122.jpg

2011062001001820700149123.jpg

2011062001001820700149124.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin has gotten the new nickname of "Horomi" after making her big screen debut in "Gisaeng Ryung".

The movie's publisher Core Contents Media said that "Horomi" is a mix of "Horror Queen" and "Gwiyomi" (cute) combined, because although she was in a scary horror movie, she was charming and cute.. thus receiving the nickname.

In the photos released of her, Hyomin was holding an exemplary student certificate with a smile. In another, there was a heart cushion and bear in the background as Hyomin made a heart. The other is a picture of her feeding the bear, which shows Hyomin in a more comic view.

The last picture was released as a bonus where a staff member is posing with his thumb towards Hyomin in the picture. "Gisaeng Ryung" is about the wrongful death of a child and how the soul enters another person's body. The horror movie is scheduled for an August release.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110620n04174

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Wow, Hyomin look really pretty in here. And she does look like SNSD's Jessica. Aww, the photos are really sweet-looking! Horomi sounds so cute too. Just so suitable to name her. Im looking forward to more of her! And also T-ara's Comeback! Hehe!

LOL that's cute, very creative nickname indeed lol <3 i think it suits her really well, it sorta reminds me of her own name ehehehhe :) Hyomin Horormi CUTE ~

i always knew Hyomin was a great actress but i never knew she was the queen of Horror too :) WELL DESERVED :D

It is really fit for her. I agree that the letters H M I that are both in her name and her new nickname suits her ^^ at least it's not shoji screen anymore 8D