nathaniel

[11.06.22] T-ara, thanks to the name "RolyPoly" received snacks for free

T-ara, thanks to the name "RolyPoly" received snacks for free

2011062301002024500165891.jpg

7-member girl group T-ara is thankful for free snacks from a company with the same name as their song.

T-ara will come back on July 1st with their new mini album, "John Travolta Wannabe" with a comeback track being released called "RolyPoly". They are currently in full-scale preparations for their comeback stage.

T-ara's company Core Contents Media expressed their thanks and told Star News on the 22th, "With T-ara's promotions with their new song 'RolyPoly' ahead, a snack product with the same name gave us their support by sending us their snacks free of charge."

Followed, "During earlier promotions of 'Bo Peep Bo Peep', a company sent T-ara toilet tissues which was a funny experience for T-ara. Like during 'Bo Peep Bo Peep', they had a good feeling after receiving the product."

T-ara's new song "RolyPoly" was written and composed by Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung. It's like disco songs popular in the 80s' but with a modern musical factor.

T-ara's agency said, "RolyPoly has an easy melody, arrangement and dance that will be addictive and can attract a wider range of audience, such as people in their 20s-50s. T-ara will have their comeback stage on the 29th through KBS2TV's 'Music Bank' with a retro spin."

Meanwhile, T-ara will be in Japan on July 5th to have a large showcase.

Source: Nate

Translated by: nathaniel/maknaes. @ Diadem

T/N: I don't think the comeback date is right if Music Bank is on a Friday and the 29th is a Wednesday. Unless it's pre-recorded.

Lol @ the toilet rolls for bo peep bo peep.. very interesting choice of things to give.. haha I'm very looking forward to July 1st because of what T-ara agency said.. T-ara fighting!! And agree with xxxiang on releasing the cf with the product haha

What?? Their comeback is on 29th?? June 29th or July 29th??

The snack company must be really really happy because T-ara using the same name for their song title ^^

I know I would hahahha...

They're lucky to receive free gifts!! i'm sure Boram unnie gets excited when received the snacks!! but toilet tissues?? LOL..laugh.gif

sooo funny~~

JUST CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER~~~ time please go by faster..T-ARA FIGHTING~~ <3 <3

O.O It's 29 June 2011 and not 1 July 2011??? SUREEE?? Or are we just to excited for T-ARA's comeback that we're pushing the date forward?! <3

Oh, I also want free snacks! :3 Well, it makes sense to me since they're kind of promoting the product and so they should be given something in return ^^ Toilet tissues are though a bit weird to give to someone. :S

haha, cool story bro <3

they should name their next song with an expensive product or with ramen so that they get free ramen <3

thats really a good idea!laugh.gif and i loled when i saw the toilet tissues part

LOL.. alot of fun stuff... but the toilet paper i already watch in a youtube clip which they just first really their bo beep bo beep album and doing th promotion at some place.. there outfit is blue.. if i didn't recall wrong.. but the snack... <3 it's really fun to have these girls.. T-ARA FIGHTING !!